There are affiliate links in this post. Thank you for blessing my family!
Today is the last day to sign up for Amazon Prime at the current price of $79/year (that works out to only $6.58 month). March 20th, the price increases to $99/year. This is still a great price for all the benefits of Prime ($8.25/month), but why pay more? What are all the benefits of a Prime membership?
- Free 2-Day shipping of many items (with no order minimums — good-bye $35+ orders!)
- Unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes
- Borrowing via the Kindle Owner’s Lending Library (1 free each month)
- 20% off diapers and wipes subscription orders (for Amazon Mom members)
- 20% off other family items through subscribe & save (at least 5 items scheduled for the same day) also an Amazon Mom perk.
Amazon Mom is free to sign-up and a great deal for moms (or dads, grandparents or caregivers). Even as a cloth diaper family, we would use disposable wipes and have some disposable diapers on hand “just in case”. Not to mention the other items you can add to the subscribe & save program and save above and beyond that discount.
As a single income family, I am always looking for ways to save money and get the most for my husband’s hard-earned wages. Amazon Prime membership certainly qualifies. Start saving now (and save even more by signing up today!)